Tuesday, May 10, 2011

You gotta help me out...

This post is purely about music. I used to do these all the time (when I had free time in front of a computer). Now I'm back to do it! I don't know how often I'll do these. Heck, whoever reads this probably doesn't have time to listen to the songs, but I'll post the links for whoever can (I'll use them)!
Note: all of these songs have been chosen for a reason, and that's all I'll say on the matter :)


One thing all of them have in common? They're terrific to listen & sing & dance to :)


1) Animal ~Neon Trees
2) Dreams ~Fleetwood Mac
3) Do You Love Me? ~Guster
4) Rolling in the Deep (Glee Version) ~Johnathan Groff & Lea Michele

2 comments:

  1. Have you checked out these songs? I know you'll like them.

    1. "The Siege and Investiture of Baron Von Frankenstein's Castle at Weisseria" by Blue Oyster Cult

    2. "I love you, you love me" by Barney

    3. "kylepdempseyonlineinformationdotcom's new theme song" by kylepdempseyonlineinformationdotcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. #3 will stick in your head like stink on a skunk.

    ReplyDelete