Tuesday, July 19, 2011

After each paragraph, I have a song to go with how each development felt to me :) Yeah, music is how I love to communicate. I rarely post a song without a deeper meaning

A lot of happenings! Firstly, congratulations to my new Goddaughter, Laila Rose Catherine, on her baptism, eucharist, and confirmation this past Sunday. She did wonderfully and was such a good baby for the ceremony. It was a beautiful celebration and I'm blessed that I got to be such a big part of her day!



Secondly, I have a job interview tomorrow (yikes/yay)! It's only for 3 days a week, and it's a bit of a commute, but I am so happy that I will be back to work soon!


Everything seems to be falling into place except the one thing I really, REALLY want, but I'll let my guardian angel, St. Raphael, St. Anthony, St. Therese, Mama Mary, and God continue to lead me on my way.


Speaking of which, if you can, keep me in your prayers. If all goes well, I'll elaborate later, but I'm a little nervous about it now! Let's hope I don't screw this up!





No comments:

Post a Comment